You're so fake..
Maybe it's me that is so stupid,
Believe a person like you..
Or maybe your acting is superb,
That you can blindfold everybody beside you..
I don't know when is your real smile,
When are you telling the truth,
And when are you lying..
I don't know how to face you..
Facing people like you, are the most tiring job in the world..
You wouldn't know what's next..
And you've just need to guess..
It's tiring..
When you first came, I thought maybe you're the best,
But when I saw your real personality,
Maybe when we all saw your real personality,
I felt so damn annoyed with you..
You're a big big liar..
Your smile, is that true?
I really don't know..
And just God knows..
Why is everything going upside down ?
The person that I thought I knew,
Changed just in a split second,
The person that I put hopes on,
Just disappoint me..
What should I do ?
Somebody please just tell me..
I have no clue what is happening in my life..
Maybe like they said,
I'm just living in the past, alone..