Today~ Haih.. Should I say a good day or bad day ? I dont know.. confused =(.. Suddenly felt so tired.. maybe is bcuz kawad ? too tired ? or wad.. is it because her words in sch ? why should i be so calculative.. y should i be so 'small gas'.. >.< maybe some ppl cant stand my attitude.. how can I change it ? im so scared dat if i change myself, i'll be another person that nobody knows anymore.. huu... tmr gt kawad again.. kinda happy.. cuz long time din kawad.. i talked to the morning class teacher, she said she gonna lantik my sis as commander, but my sis say she dun wan kawad.. i wanna quit T_T life's boring without her.. >,<
Another 'poem' from me, based on the things that happened today.. ~_~
No matter how much my effort cost,
It's nothing to you,
You maybe don't care but I do,
Hate me, then leave me,
Don't stand by my side and make me suffer,
Leave me alone and I'll always cure,
Throw away my heart that I gave,
And never ever look back,
Continue your life and I'll continue mine,
Stop lying, if you don't want to.
Do what you want and one day,
I'll say, I dont care anymore. ;)
Be a happy person never emo,
Your smile will make my day,
Live your life and not for other's sake,
Leave your pain and find for sweetness,
Stop giving when it's over,
Don't lie, dont cry,
Be a person that is called,
Yourself.