Scrolling Glitter Text Generator & Myspace LayoutsScrolling Glitter Text Generator & Myspace LayoutsScrolling Glitter Text Generator & Myspace LayoutsScrolling Glitter Text Generator & Myspace LayoutsScrolling Glitter Text Generator & Myspace LayoutsScrolling Glitter Text Generator & Myspace LayoutsScrolling Glitter Text Generator & Myspace LayoutsScrolling Glitter Text Generator & Myspace LayoutsScrolling Glitter Text Generator & Myspace LayoutsScrolling Glitter Text Generator & Myspace LayoutsScrolling Glitter Text Generator & Myspace LayoutsScrolling Glitter Text Generator & Myspace LayoutsScrolling Glitter Text Generator & Myspace LayoutsScrolling Glitter Text Generator & Myspace LayoutsScrolling Glitter Text Generator & Myspace LayoutsScrolling Glitter Text Generator & Myspace LayoutsScrolling Glitter Text Generator & Myspace Layouts

ykViSiTORs

yk

yk
*yk *yk *yk *yk *yk *yk *yk *yk *yk Click here to get Falling Objects *yk *yk *yk *yk *yk *yk *yk *yk *yk *yk *yk *yk *yk *yk *yk

Friday, July 6, 2012

It seems like yesterday,
the last day I update my blog..
Without realizing,
 I didn't update my blog for 6 months
Surprisingly..
So many things happened this year,
So many tears I've shed this year
I wished that most of the things happened
can be dominated by happiness..

Within this 7 months of 2012,
finally.. I saw myself,
the disappointing ME ,
in front of the big cruel mirror
Showing how a failure I am
I tried to change
Maybe it is still not enough
Deeply
I feel like giving up
Feel like crying without hiding my tears
Feel like leaning on to someone's back
A person whom is trustworthy..
But maybe my Dream
It's too ambitious, too fantasy..
It would take forever
to make this dream come true..

I will still give myself a chance
Maybe the last chance I could afford
To stop myself from hurting others
and at the same time making scars
in my heart..
It is hard
but I'm willing to lose
to gain a smile..
A sincere smile
that comes from the bottom of the heart..

And for you..
I will take this last chance..
To regain the lost
that shouldn't be losing between us..
But if your door is still sealed..
Then it will be a gameover
for us..

*yk *yk *yk *yk *yk *yk *yk *yk *yk Click here to get Falling Objects *yk *yk *yk *yk *yk *yk *yk *yk *yk *yk *yk *yk *yk *yk *yk

ykyk

ykyk