When the wind starts to blow,
When the rain starts to drop,
When the streets became quiet,
When my heart starts to break,
I tend to walk alone in the dark,
I want to walk alone in the rain,
I need to be alone on the street,
I try to cure my broken heart..
Maybe sometimes..
I burst into tears in front of others..
Maybe sometimes..
I run away from the truth..
Maybe sometimes..
I hide my sadness behind my smile..
Maybe sometimes..
I tell lies that I wouldn't want to..
I tell lies that I wouldn't want to..
But why ?
Is it because I can't endure the pain ?
I could not break down the challenge ?
I can't accept the fate and fact ?
I cannot release the pain ?
Or..
I just don't want to face the truth nor reality?
Sometimes, I doubt..
Maybe.. I'm not who I think I am..
Maybe.. I'm not as happy as I thought..
Maybe.. I'm living in the past..
Sometimes, I asked myself..
Why say no when I wanted to say yes so much ?
Why agree when I knew that I will hurt myself ?
Why hide the sadness behind the fake smile ?
Why say I'm okay when I'm gonna break down ?
Why say I DONT CARE when I can put aside everything,
Just to care ?
Why so stubborn ?
When the pain reach the bottom of my heart,
I want so much to shout..
I want so much to release it all..
I want to tell somebody..
But there's just nobody.. right ?
The cruelness..
The fake smile they gave me..
It's so suffering..
Why act in front of me ?
Why make us all suffer ?
Just tell the truth..
If you don't want me anymore in your life,
Just fcking tell it out,
I'm gonna tell you here,
If you ever wanna make me suffer,
Ever wanna show me how HAPPY you all are,
How many friends you have,
Or how bitching idiot are you,
Or how many fkers likes you,
I'll tell you,
You're idiot to trust them,
You're stupid..
So from now on,
Just fking leave me ALONE,
I dont need somebody to hurt me again and again,
I DONT NEED A BETRAYER IN MY LIFE.
And when the time is right..
I will accept the cruelness..
I will continue my life..
Without you..
I want to be happy.. just happy..
But happiness seems hard to achieve..
So many tasks to reach that mountain,
So many down and drops..
So much sacrifice..
So much tears..
Just to catch the smile..
Just to release the pain..
Just to continue my life..
Just to fulfil their heart..
But now, I'm not gonna fulfil anybody's heart anymore,
I'm tired, and I'm gonna quit from your stupid game,
If you like so much to play other's heart,
You're a real bitch.
Go get a life for yourself,
Loser.
Truly from,
-yk-
-yk-