I tend to understand the pain in others..
Am I a quiet person ?
Yeah.. And this is a thing that nobody knows in me..
Nobody ever knows that..
Nobody knows that I hate to talk..
When I talk less, they just assume that I'm emo, moody..
They don't even care to ask..
I never cry infront of others,
I never tell the pain im suffering,
I never show my real feelings,
I never make myself looked lonely..
I kept quiet.. all this years..
Because everytime I wanna say something,
There will be something that will smack my face,
Seems like they don't like me talking..
They don't like my smile,
They dont care about my story..
Maybe thats the cause to my quietness..
I thought that I'm happy..
But till now,
i cant find happiness..
I still feel lonely..
I feel jealous,
What i want is somebody to care about me..
You said,
You were the one feeling lonely,
I am the one abandoning you,
And you suffer a lot..
But do you ever care about me ?
Do you ever ask about my life ?
Do you ever ever really tell me your story ?
I cant understand you..
When are you telling the truth ?
When are you telling lies ?
Are you telling lies all the time ?
It's awful to see your friend telling lies to you,
You don't want me to do that to you, right ?
But why do this to me?
We are friends, but do you treat me as your friend?
Do you ever appreciate me ?
Yeah, sometimes I dont wanna talk to you..
Cause i'm fed up..
Everytime you leave me alone,
I never say anything,
I just tell myself, its okay..
But my heart bleeds like hell..
Do you ever care ?
You dont care about me,
I dont wanna care about you either..
I'm tired making friends with you..
I dont care anymore if you wanna sit with others or what,
My pain is enough,
And in the future, if you wanna do that again,
I dont care.