Today~ Bay's bday..
No matter how loud I laugh,
No matter how hard I smile,
There's still a non-stop bleeding blood in my heart,
Could not be explained,
Could not be seen by naked eyes..
Best friend wouldn't bear to see me lonely,
Best friend wouldn't bear to see me cry,
But best friend wouldn't dare to say,
"I wont betray you".. to me..
Sometimes, I asked myself a few questions,
That will have no answers,
I asked myself..
Do I have a real friend?
How long more I can endure the pain?
Will I stop smiling at everybody?
Will I burst into tears infront of others?
Hmm.. today duno y.. feel like wanna hurt myself.. den suddenly take broken glass cut my hand a few times.. bleeding.. >.< but I cant feel the pain.. but no matter what i do, whatever i think, nobody is aware, nobody knows.. maybe ppl think im a brave person.. maybe ppl think im strong, maybe ppl think im fierce.. but actually.. im not.. sometimes i really wanna be friends with everybody.. but i cant.. i cant bare to see myself telling lies, again n again..
Sometimes, people need to know..
I dont on my chat,
I dont reply msgs,
I dont pick up the phone,
I dont smile at you,
I dont reply what you asked,
I dont do what i've done yesterday,
I dont shout like an idiot,
I dont smile as usual,
I dont open my eyes,
Just because..
I'm tired,
I'm not in the mood,
I dont wanna talk,
I dont wanna smile,
I dont wanna answer questions,
I dont wanna repeat stupid actions,
I dont wanna be called idiot,
I dont wanna make a fake smile,
I dont want my tears to drop down..