Yesterday I was sick, and got cirit-birit and headache and fever~ So I ate panadols~ Feels better, but not for today.. Actually its a nice day, nice mood, everything is nice.. But when recess time, its not nice.. Headache, damn damn damn damn headache~ Too many problems, like..
Pengawas not doing their duty..
Pengawas keep complaining this and that and this and that , cant they solve themself ? No.. They are just counting on me.. They complain that nobody is doing their duty, like in canteen... The biggest problem is they will stand and talk with their friends.. Sux..
No money to photostate pengawas thingy..
And what's funny is, they can be doing their duty in a second, and the next second, they're lost! And canteen too noisy, too dirty, not enough pengawas to take care.. In fact, I put 5 ppl and I saw just 1, HA-HA! Many pengawas din come, bendera no ppl naik, no ppl mc, class not enough pengawas jaga..
People throw rubbish everywhere in canteen, so lazy, i really cant understand them.. Idiots~ Just like after poo, din wash hand =)
But nvm, i can handle~ hehe.. but after that, HEADACHE! HEADACHE!!!!!!
And until now, HEADACHE!!!