ykViSiTORs
yk
Friday, November 12, 2010
Mess me up..
Everything I do is now like priceless, i just wanna u to knw, i felt painful wen im with u.. I view ur profile, almost everytime i felt very sad, cuz u hav many frens, many kai kor kai jie la wad la.. i felt im nothing to u..U sad, i wna to tam u happy, bt i cnt ? y? cuz u din on9 aso.. somore if i comment on ur status or wad sure say no mood la wad la or many ppl comment, y i wna go 8 at thr wor.. u must knw hw i felt.. n den many ppl if nt happy find u, mk like if i find u , i feel like i very ma fan oni.. somore u use sms, i din sms v frens aso.. mk me cnt contact u nia.. in sch pulak, i see u i feel very happy u knw ? cz i gt the feeling like my real sis , got safety feelings, feelings that i cant say it out.. i cant discribe it, so special.. Bt.. i duno wad shd i say 2 u wen i saw u.. Wad shd i say ? How if i say something wrong ? Will u hate me 4ever ? I duno wad shd i do.. Almost same like others... Thats y.. Many times i saw u, i make like i didnt saw u.. Cz i duno wad to say, wad to think and wad to do.. I duno hw to make frens.. wen i walk with u, sure cnt tok nicely, cz u knw many ppl, especially the morning class ppl, afternoon no nid say la .. I walk v u, sometimes u saw fren den tok tok tok, wad u expect me to do ? Stand thr like an idiot ? Of cuz i will walk away.. Im jz a girl dat dk hw to mk frens..