今天一整天呼吸困难。。一整天玩电脑。。一整天闷闷不乐~~ 很闷。。=(
The sky is dark,
I know its gonna rain,
But I dont want the rain to fall,
Cuz I know its the tears dropping deep from my heart,
I dont wanna cry anymore,
Tired of crying, tired of hating everybody beside me,
Tired of fighting back,
I thought I could stop it,
And I want to stop it,
But everything I do just makes me pain more and more,
I dont know how long more I could hold on,
But if I release everything,
Will it be happy ending,
Or it will end with tears dropping down, again ?
For every steps I took,
Seems to be a wrong step,
I wish there's somebody beside me,
That I could tell everything that happens in my life,
Things that I never share with others before,
Now, its rust and locked in my heart,
Nobody knows, nobody cares, nobody looks into my heart,
I wish there'll gonna be someone who opens my heart,
And Im gonna wait..
Wait for the person to appear,
Wait for the person to take the first move,
The move that I wont take,
In my entire life..
-yk-